Engine Power Source offers a full line of commercial grade mobile generators that comply with EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations. While Tier 4 compliance does result in additional product cost, it can also result in some distinct advantages compared to older generators:
- Smoother running units with less vibration.
- Quieter operation.
- Cleaner (less fumes to smell).
- The latest engine technologies and on-board diagnostics.
All EPS mobile Tier 4 diesel power generator units offer rugged commercial construction, verifiable output ratings, easy installation and simplified maintenance – all at a very attractive price. They are available in six power output ratings, from 9 to 45 kW. They are ideal for bus conversions, race trailers, a wide range of specialty vehicles, and more. Power is provided by a tough and reliable Kubota diesel engine.
- Designed from the ground up to meet Tier 4 emissions regulations. 9 kW – 30 kW units are Tier 4 Final compliant. 45 kW unit is currently Tier 4 Interim.
- Rugged construction top-to-bottom for dependable service and a long life.
- Compact modular designs have been optimized for high performance in minimal space.
- Numerous noise and vibration-reducing technologies are employed, resulting in an exceptionally quiet and smooth running unit.
- Easy installation hook-ups for exhaust, battery and fuel.
- Two-step powder coat painting process helps reduce corrosion.
- Each unit is fully load bank tested to verify that performance meets specifications.
- Kubota water-cooled, Tier 4 diesel engine helps ensure reliability, long life and low cost operation.
- Units are available with (enclosed) or without (roll-out) a rugged enclosure for protection from the elements.
- Enclosed units feature convenient single-side service with full access to engine maintenance parts.
- 20-45 kW enclosed units can be base mounted or hung (ideal for trucks or trailers), and feature labyrinth air channeling to help reduce dirt accumulation and operating noise.
- Full featured, LCD remote control panel.
- Roller frames (for roll-out configurations).
- Radiator air duct kit.
- Single or three phase.