Often, one of the biggest headaches associated with a fuel systems problem is equipment downtime. Because modern diesel fuel systems are so precise, most people have no choice but to rely on a qualified fuel shop for repairing and/or replacing components. Unfortunately, that process can take a long time when you consider the usual steps: remove the faulty parts; ship them off; wait for them to be repaired; wait for return shipping; then reinstall everything after the repaired and/or replacement parts arrive. In the meantime, your equipment sits idle.
Engine Power Source has an answer for this all-too-common problem. Our unique exchange program reduces downtime by allowing you to have replacement components on hand ready to swap out when you need them. Here’s how it works:
- Start by identifying the brand and model numbers of your fuel system components (REFER TO VISUAL GUIDE BELOW)
- Once you’ve identified your fuel system (or if you’re not sure how to do that), call our toll-free number and ask for the Fuel Shop (1-800-374-7522, ext. 1896)
- An EPS service representative will work through the details with you
- If we have the parts you need in stock (we typically stock a large selection), you can purchase those parts and we’ll ship them out immediately
- After you have installed the new parts, you can return your old parts to EPS for an appropriate credit
- Please contact an EPS service representative for complete details, including product availability and prior-authorization
Unless you are fortunate enough to have spare parts sitting on a shelf in your shop, chances are you’ll be facing some lost time if you encounter a fuel system problem. Our convenient exchange program can greatly reduce the inconvenience and help you get up and running again with minimal delay.
Fuel Pump Model Number Identification Guide
Download a printable copy of this guide (pdf file).